I love nothing better than sharing what I have learned on my journey of becoming a Man of Color: Man of Honor with those who find themselves on a similar journey and eager to grow. If this sounds like you, we need to connect.
Here are six ways you can access my knowledge, experience and expertise. I have arranged these in order, from those that require the least investment to those that require the most.
- Visit my site. Come back frequently to view my blog. Over the next several weeks and months, chances are I will address your questions or issues of what it means to be Men of Color: Men of Honor. Coming soon you’ll also find weekly podcasts which are another free resource.
- Subscribe to my updates. I write one or more blog post a week. I write on a variety of topics from success, freedom, health, writing, urban survival, independent thinking, relationships, politics, entrepreneurship and current events. By subscribing, you’ll get my latest thinking delivered straight to your inbox.
- Buy one of the products on my Resource page. You’ll find a growing list of products on the Resource page. All products are those that I have personally used and/or thoroughly researched and place my Honor behind. I have several of my own products in development that will appear in the coming months.
- Join Men Thinking Independently. Coming soon. This is my members-only site, designed to give you support, motivation, encouragement, training, and resources you need to create and maintain living your life with iCountability as a Man of Honor. My iCountability Mindset Coaching Programs will be available through this site.
- Book me as a speaker. I have been speaking publicly since I was an Aide to a US Senator in the 1980’s and throughout my career as a management consultant, martial arts instructor, and men’s work facilitator. If you have an event you would like me to consider, please visit my speaking page then Email Zoe, my assistant.
- Hire me as your iCountability Mindset™ personal coach. Coming soon. I love one-on-one coaching, it’s something I’ve done for a few decades. iCountability Mindset Coaching is based around my forthcoming book iCountability Mindset. By subscribing to my blog you’ll be the first to know when iCountability Mindset Coaching is available.
If you have something else in mind, other than what I have outlined, feel free to Email me. Someone on my team would be happy to communicate with you.