All men are born as males, but not all males become Men.
Don’t let the title of this book fool you. This is a book for any man regardless of race: We are all part of the same tribe MEN.
In this powerful, easy to read, challenging and confrontational book, Zanti Meko-Qwanzi, shares what it takes for a Man of Color to transform from a man into a successful Man of Honor in the world.
Using an honest, direct and hard-hitting approach, Meko-Qwanzi challenges Men of Color to transform their lives and set their foundation for success and freedom in the world by:
• Achieving Success regardless of your life experiences or environment
• Honoring, Respecting and Protecting the Feminine
• Making proper Choices for success and freedom
• Accepting and Assuming full responsibility for your actions
• Learning to get 100% of what you desire in an intimate relationship
• Giving your Unique Talents and Gifts to the world
• Creating as reality your Dreams and Desires
• Finding your Core Direction and Mission in life
• Shifting your 4-A’s; Awareness, Action, Attitude and Approach
• Living the 3 Codes and Pledges of Men of Honor
• Identifying Men of Fear and avoiding their influence
This book is a must read for any man who desires to create success and freedom in his life:
Any woman who seeks a man who will honor, respect and protect the feminine:
And every parent who wants to raise a successful Man of Color: Man of Honor.
An Excerpt from the book:
The Importance of the Male Perspective
All too often Men of Color have depended on women in their lives to teach them how to be a man and succeed in the world. All too often, at some point in their lives, men come to a place of resistance to these teachings and direct their frustration toward women. This is not to say most women have not done an admirable job and fulfilled this task of providing these lessons to the best of their ability. Nor is it to say that women do not play a major role in the shaping of Men of Honor. I applaud every mother, grandmother, aunt, sister, wife, lover, and friend who has undertaken this often arduous endeavor. But as Men of Color, there are certain things that we need, that we have to look to and hear from other Men of Color in order to learn how to live our life as men.
This book is written to share with Men of Color as a Man of Color, a roadmap on how to be a Man of Honor, which will in turn lead to creating success and freedom. The information and practices contained here come from observations and interactions with Men of Color who operate as Men of Honor. The necessity that I felt to record these practices stem from my discovery that many of the tools that lead men toward success and freedom as Men of Color: Men of Honor, are either sparse, absent, or only taught through difficult trial and error.